Fits: 1998.5-2002 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins & 47RE Trans.
The BD 1030418E Performance Valve body kit has been modified, tuned and tested to provide optimum performance in towing and performance applications. This unit features an increased line pressure, revised manual valve design, a custom BD separator plate, a new heavy-duty governor solenoid, and the all-new heavy-duty transducer kit. The end result is improved shift quality, increased clutch holding capacity, reduced wear which means an extended life for your transmission. To Top it off, BD's Dodge valve bodies allow for first and second gear lock-up, which is a great feature for when you are needing to slow down a heavy load on those steep grades ( AutoLoc/TorcLoc is required).
Part Number: 1030418E
- Anti-Shuttle technology with higher pressures
- New springs
- Modified, tuned and tested to provide optimum performance
- Revised valve design
- Larger oil ports
- Proprietary governor piston dimensions
- Hand-lapped surfaces prevent internal leakage
- New trim valves increase mainline pressure
- Improved shift quality
- Increased clutch holding capacity
- Reduced friction and extends transmission life
- First and second gear lock-up ability
- Comes with new heavy-duty Governor Pressure Solenoid
- Comes with upgraded Pressure Transducer Kit
- Free shipping for returning core! (details included with product)
- Comes with a Governor Pressure Solenoid & Transducer
- Instructions included for shipping the core(s) back free of charge
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.