Fits: 1994-2002 Dodge Cummins 2500/3500 2WD & 1994-2001 Ram 1500 2WD
BD's Steering Box Stabilizer (SBS) eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box of late-model Dodge trucks. Designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour, the SBS virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point, resulting in a more positive steering feel. The BD SBS is powder-coated for corrosion resistance and features a greaseable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation. The SBS comes complete with high-strength mounting hardware and instructions.
- The Wobble Stopper
- Eliminates steering wander and wobble caused by excessive shaft play in the steering box
- Designed for easy, bolt-in installation in about an hour
- Virtually eliminates frame flex at the steering box mounting point
- More positive steering feel
- Silver vein powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Greasable, high-quality bearing for reliable operation
- High-strength mounting hardware
- 12-month Warranty
- Is compatible with most swaybar drop brackets in lifted trucks
- May interfere with snow plow equipment
- Some 2wd drive applications will utilize a solid axle, for these applications please use the 4wd SBS part #1032004
BD Steering Stabilizer VS Death Wobble
Part Number: 1032002
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.