1994-2002 Cummins Randy's Stage 4 47RE Transmission (211181008)
Part Number: 211181008
Fits: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 w/5.9L Cummins + 47RE
Power Rating: 1000hp and up with Sonnax oversized input shaft
The Cummins is sweet and makes a great sound with a solid base to make power. The one tiny little problem is that the 47RE was underbuilt behind the 5.2 Magnum let alone the powerhouse of a Cummins. That's why we've partnered with Randy's transmissions to bring you their lineup of mild build stage 1 up to their insane, ready for whatever you build stage 4!
Part Number: 21181008
- GPZ Clutches, New koline steels
- Power-packed overdrive with custom pressure plate
- TCS Billet direct drum with powerpack
- Sonnax super servo, Billet band strut, Billet wedge
- Billet Accumulator
- Billet 4.2 lever
- Sonnax Billet Input shaft “OVERSIZED”
- Goerend Torque converter, custom stalls available
- Ridged 2ng gear band
- H/D direct drum piston
- Borg Warner Governor pressure solenoid
- High-pressure transducer
- Mag-Hytec deep pan
- Billet maraging intermediate shaft
- Big daddy output shaft
- Custom high-pressure valve body
- Add full manual valve body +$399 includes billet reverse servo
This is the same transmission as in Randy's 2000hp Daily Driver 2006 9.4 @150.77 second 7640lb Dually,
Also backing up Master Shredder and propelling it into a 8.8 second ¼ mile run @157mph during the UCC.
And same internals as Randy's record-shattering run in the
Industrial Injection drag truck weighing in at 5445 pounds on leafs running 8.07 @180mph during the UCC.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.