Fits: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins
MBRP Exhausts are designed to fit all wheelbase & cab configurations unless otherwise specified.
The MBRP S61120PLM 5" Stainless Steel Turbo Back Exhaust System has been built from heavy-duty aluminized steel that offers a valued price without compromising on the quality built into every component. It features a two-piece tail where they replaced the muffler with an MBRP muffler delete pipe, providing you with an ultimate free-flow exhaust.
MBRP Part Number: S61120PLM
- 5" Turbo Back System from MBRP
- Heavy-duty aluminized steel
- Straight pipe
- Muffler delete pipe provides an ultimate free-flow exhaust
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Lower EGT's
- Aluminized Steel Construction
- Easy Installation
- 1-Year MBRP Warranty
Minimize Backpressure The secret to getting more out of your diesel engine is to give it lots of cool, clean air. The only way that you can get fresh air in, is to get the hot air out. From the spiral louvred high flow muffler to the fully mandrel bent tubing to minimal bend degree angles, your MBRP performance system gets the exhaust out fast. Drop exhaust gas temperature by up to 200°F and set the stage for all the performance you want. An MBRP performance exhaust system is the starting point to getting the most from cold air intakes, programmers, modules and downloaders.
Pure Performance You count on your truck to handle whatever you need it to do. With MBRP performance exhaust you can make that happen with up to 18 more horsepower and 28 ft/lb more torque not to mention lower EGTs. More pulling power, improved throttle response, greater fuel efficiency, with an MBRP diesel performance exhaust you will be amazed at what your truck can do.
- MBRP systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your truck
- Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two-hour project
- Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box, no matter what configuration of truck you have.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions