1994-2002 Cummins 4" SS Turbo Back Exhaust - No Muffler (S6100SLM)
Part Number: S6100SLM
Fits: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins (All Cabs/Beds)
MBRP Exhausts are designed to fit all wheelbase & cab configurations unless otherwise specified.
The SLM Series Performance Exhaust systems offer a value price without compromising on the quality built into every component. With the MBRP S6100SLM 4" Stainless Steel Turbo-Back Exhaust, you will receive features such as mandrel-bent tubing, lower EGT's and gains of up to 18HP and 28ft/lb of Torque.
MBRP Part Number: S6100PLM
- 4" Stainless Steel Construction
- Singe Side Turbo Back Exhaust System - Straight Pipe
- Mandrel Bent Tubing
- Lower EGT's
- No Muffler System
- Gain up to 18HP
- Gain up to 28 ft/lb of Torque
- 5 Year Warranty
The secret to getting more out of your diesel engine is to give it lots of cool, clean air. The only way that you can get fresh air in, is to get the hot air out. The fully mandrel bent tubing that minimizes bend degree angles, your MBRP performance system gets the exhaust out fast. Drop exhaust gas temperature by up to 200°F and set the stage for all the performance you want. An MBRP performance exhaust system is the starting point to getting the most from cold air intakes, programmers, modules and downloaders.
You count on your truck to handle whatever you need it to do. With MBRP performance exhaust you can make that happen with up to 18 more horsepower and 28 ft/lb more torque not to mention lower EGTs. More pulling power, improved throttle response, greater fuel efficiency, with an MBRP diesel performance exhaust you will be amazed at what your truck can do.
- MBRP systems are as much fun to install as to drive with on your truck
- Bolt-on, no weld design makes installation a no hassle one and a half to two-hour project
- Everything is direct fit to the OEM hangers and you get all the clamps and parts you will need, all in one box, no matter what configuration of truck you have.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- 1994-1998 Models will require the HG6100 Hanger for proper installation.
- This system will NOT fit the Cab & Chassis Trucks.
- This system does NOT include a muffler
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.