|1994-1999||Dodge / Ram||2500 Truck||4wd|
|1994-1999||Dodge / Ram||3500 Truck||4wd|
Keep it riding tall and true with this BDS Suspension 4.5" Long Arm Kit. This lift kit will greatly improve your truck's stance on the road, but it won't leave your truck unpleasant to drive. Longarm kits are a great design because they reduce caster change as the wheel travels up and down. This might not make the biggest difference on a perfectly smooth main street, but on the heaves and droops of a highway and taking your truck out on the trails, you'll appreciate the added control!
Part Number: BDS213H
- Pro-Ride Coil Springs
- Polyurethane bump stops
- Anti-sway bar drop brackets
- Upper and Lower Greaseable Control Arm Brackets
- Track Bar Relocation Bracket
- Brake Line Relocation Brackets
- Steering Stabilizer
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 16 x 8 and 4"
- For models built after February 9, 1994, due to track bar stud size.
- May require exhaust modification
- A dual stabilizer may be substituted for the single stabilizer that comes in the kit.
- These vehicles were produced with and without a top-mounted overload spring. You will need to identify which your vehicle has before ordering.
- Pictured with an additional rear spring option. Rear spring option NOT included
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Series Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.