|1997-1999||Dodge||Ram 1500||Laramie, Sport, ST|
Synergy Dodge Truck Heavy Duty Steering Kit is a larger and stronger, Bolt On replacement for the stock steering. Utilizing an updated factory T-style steering design to eliminate toe-change caused by Y-style steering & results in no induced bump steer.
The Tie Rod also uses low misalignment wobble stopper Tie Rod End Boots to prevent unwanted Tie Rod flop which results in a dead spot in the steering when changing direction.
Part Number: 8568-03
- Tie Rod is bent to clear sway bar mounts and steering pitman arm
- Provides 2" of additional ground clearance from stock tie rod
- Made from 1-1/2" x .188 wall 4130 Chromoly and Heat Treated for maximum strength - 200% stronger than stock tie rod
- Synergy Double Adjuster Sleeve: allows adjustment of tie rod length without removing it from the vehicle
- Suspension components feature an abrasive resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- Tie Rod comes with Synergy HD metal on metal tie rod ends, 4136-L
- 98-99 trucks that originally came with T-Style Steering (Where the tie rod connects to both knuckles) must use the pitman arm from 94-97 trucks, stamped TRW-246
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.