Fits: 1994-1998 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
Supports: Up to 160cc/Stock % injectors
Are you looking for a replacement turbo that will spool faster, run cooler, and generate more power than stock? If so, then the KC Turbos 300410 Stock+ Billet Turbocharger is a perfect fit for you. The Stock+ Series is an OEM-sized turbo that has been completely gone through and upgraded with modern parts, however, it is not a "larger turbo". This is basically a pre-built turbo except KC Turbos has stepped it up a notch and added their very own "KC Balanced Assembly" to give your 7.3L new life. With this turbo OEM sizing, it is a 100% drop-in replacement turbocharger that includes all the necessary parts required for installation as well as a 1-year warranty!
Part Number: 300410
- KC Billet Compressor Wheel Update
- KC Turbos SXE Turbine Wheel Update
- 360 thrust bearing
- One year warranty
- 100% drop in turbo with all parts to install
- Comes with all gaskets and o-rings to install
- No Core Charge
- All KC Turbos are assembled and built in the United States. They will be special order until we have good stock and may take up to two weeks for delivery. Let us know if you're in a rush so we can get them rushed up!
- KC Turbos highly recommends adding these products for best results:
- Upgrading your Up-Pipes
- Upgrading your EBPV Pedestal
- Running custom tunning
- EXHAUST BRAKES: Do exhaust brakes work with KC turbos? KC Turbos has found that some brands have clearance issues and might cause the brake to hinder performance, rub the turbine wheel, or cause other issues. These brakes typically use some sort of flapper to close which causes extreme exhaust back pressure to aid in braking. This can be hard on a turbo and motor and is not recommended. It will be up to the customer to verify fitment and functionality.
- Pictured is a polished cover, these turbos come with the duller factory finish unless specifically requested. You can add a polished cover for an additional fee. Two-week lead time on all polished covers.
- KC turbos are designed to fit directly in 7.3 equipped pick-up trucks. Although their turbos can drop into 7.3 equipped Vans, you will need to modify the turbo intake boot and down-pipe for proper fitment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.