Fits: 1994-1998 Dodge Ram w/ Cummins 5.9L
SunCoast Dodge series torque converters are designed and manufactured in-house. Because of this, the company is able to supply almost any request in regard to stall, torque multiplication, efficiency to custom applications.
Custom designed billet stator provide better torque and efficiency prior to the lockup. SunCoast's custom designed CNC machined billet piston houses its 3 disk converter lock-up clutches and will not flex like other billet converters on the market. This clutch then applies to the custom CNC machined forged billet cover.
Core deposit required.
- Multiple billet stators for various stalls (1800-3000 stocked)
- Custom pump and turbine modifications (in-house)
- Tig welding to reinforce furnace brazed fins
- Proprietary converter clutches with trapezoid clutch teeth (no round tabs)
- CNC machine billet stators (1800-3000 RPM stall)
- 4140 turbine splines (heat treated depending on application)
- Billet steel and aluminum pistons
- Forged billet cover strength (proprietary Raybestos converter clutch plates)
- Pressure tested welds/spun balanced to ensure the highest quality
- 2200 STALL 12V 3D CONVERTER
12-valve dinosaurs cannot run lower than 2,200 stall. Great for daily driver/towing and mild charger trucks. If running big injectors and chargers, refer to the 2361825-3D 2,500-stall or higher along with the option of the shaft.
Part Number: 2361819-3D
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.