1992-2019 Powerstroke & Cummins Upper & Lower Ball Joints (8607-80026-KIT)
EMF Rod Ends & Steering Components
Part Number: 8607-80026-KIT
|1999-2019||Ford||F250 & F350||Any|
Ball joints are one of those aftermarket parts that you want to make sure are top quality. A bad ball joint can leave you stranded out on the highway, the trail, or the drag strip that sucks! EMF only does ball joints so you can trust these units to keep you driving! The Dana 60 is legendary, why not have a Ball Joint that is just as good!
Part Number: 8607-80026-KIT
- The entire unit is 100% Canadian Made by an Alberta Small Business. We have a strict Quality Assurance policy and each piece we make is numbered and logged with tolerances and measurements documented so if there is ever a problem we can look back on when it was manufactured and what the material specs were.
- 3 Canadian and US Patents covering the design
- Rebuildable so you will never have to purchase an entire unit again, you simply replace the inner race and pin and off you go. You can do this right on the truck without removing the housing from the knuckle
- Serviceable so if you ever start to feel movement in the joint, you simply back out the set screw on the side of the cap and tighten the cap then replace the set screw. This can be done right on the truck without having to remove anything from the knuckle.
- Greaseable so you can just pump a couple of squirts of grease into it around every oil change and go
- EMF is the only Ball Joint with the removable race and pin (part of our patents). Competitor products have a removable pin that can be rebuilt, however, the inside of the housing will wear as the pin wears resulting in the inevitable replacement of the entire unit in the future, as the pin will no longer possess a tight fit. By having the internal race and pin set on the EMF ball joint, the race will act as the wear point instead of the housing body creating a long-lasting unit.
- The Install Tools for the Upper and Lower Ball Joint are to avoid damaging the Rings when pressing the ball joints into the knuckle using a suitable Ball Joint Press. They are included with each set of 4 purchased. Pics below show how the Installation Washer is used. These are MANDATORY to avoid damage to the ring, we will not warranty damaged rings due to not using the provided washers.
- Life-Time Warranty against Material and Manufacturers Defects. EMF will replace part of or the entire unit if it is determined to be an issue that falls under this category. The customer is encouraged to contact EMF directly to determine the cause of the fault and to receive warrantied products.
- Warranty does not cover breakage due to misuse of the product, improper installation or as a result of another component failure on the vehicle.
- EMF Ball Joints are meant to be rebuilt, which means the internal races and pins will wear over time under normal circumstances. The internal race and pin components are not covered by the replacement Warranty unless it is determined there is a manufacturer defect that caused premature wear. In order to maximize your product life, regular maintenance which includes tightening of the cap and greasing is required.