Fits: 1989-1998 Dodge w/ Cummins 5.9L
There's a reason why the BD Brake is the most widely-recognized diesel exhaust brake in the industry: It's the best! Compare it to the competition, and you'll see why.
Part Number: 1037135
- BD's exclusive Variable Orifice Technology
- BD's solid, offset butterfly
- Spring-loaded cylinder
- Provides up to 150 retarding horsepower throughout the engine's RPM range
- Rugged, cast-iron housings
- BD's exclusive alumibronze bushing
- Piston ring-seals
- Stainless steel butterfly shaft
- Proven to stand up under the harsh, high-heat conditions of the exhaust environment
- All mounting hardware is made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- 24-Month Warranty
- 1989-1998 12-valve engines require a 1030060 exhaust valve spring kit
- 1989-1993 trucks must purchase part number 1300535 throttle switch bracket separately
- 1989-1998 12-valve engines require 1030060 exhaust valve spring kit
- 1996-1998 "California" spec engines with EGR require 1030030 Kit
- Exhaust Back Pressure test gauge kit 1030050 suggested for the set-up of exhaust brakes
- Trucks with automatic transmissions are suggested to also install an AutoLoc for electronic controlled lock-converters, or, a lower stall converter for manual or no lock-up converters
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.