Fits: 1989-1993 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins
BD's VE Pump Fuel Pin & Governor Spring gives your 1988-1993 Cummins 5.9L powered Dodge truck a new lease on life. Not only does it give you increases of 30-40hp and 90-100 ft. lbs. of torque, but it also increases your power band by a whopping 30%!
BD's pins are machined with a duel process that is first rough milled with a precision radius angle cut, heat treated to the 52 Rockwell hardness scale, then a final precision ground radius cut - this process overcomes wear patterns and resulting failure. Included is BD's 3200 rpm governor spring to extend the engine rev range by and 700 rpm, new low-profile spacer washer, and new throttle shaft o-ring.
Part Number: 1040178
- Increases of 30-40 hp and 90-100 ft. lbs. of torque
- Increases the power band by a whopping 30%!
- Made from high-quality Chromoly steel
- Pins heat treated to the 52 Rockwell hardness scale
- Dual machine process overcomes wear patterns and the resulting failure
- 3200 rpm governor spring extends engine rev range by 700 rpm
- New low-profile spacer washer and new throttle shaft O-ring
- 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 12,000 Miles
BD Fuel Pin & Spring Kit Installation
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.