1988-1998 6.5L GM 6 lug 6" Lift Kit (6/5 Front/Rear) (BDS193H)
Part Number: BDS193H
Click here to customize this Kit
|1988-1998||Chevy / GMC||6 Lug 1/2 Ton K series||4WD|
|1988-1998||Chevy / GMC||6 Lug 3/4 Ton K Series||4WD
K Series trucks have become the new square body in terms of up-and-coming collectors. Take your K series to the next level and have it stand out around the rest with the BDS 6" Lift Kit. This tightly engineered 6" suspension lift kit is designed around two heavy-duty upper A-arms, one-piece 1/4" laser cut high clearance cross members and replacement steering knuckles. BDS designs their lift kits around keeping the OEM driveability. The combination of heavy-duty upper A-arms, one-piece laser cut high clearance cross member and replacement steering knuckles allows the truck to have zero track width change, proper steering angles, and ball joint angles, all while greatly increasing your ground clearance.
Part Number: BDS193H
- HD Upper A-Arms - Stronger than OEM
- One Piece 1/4" Lazer Cut High Clearance Cross Member - Greater ground clearance design
- Steel Braided Brake Lines
- Differential Skid Plate
- 4.5" Rear Block & Add-A-Leaf
- 35" Tire clearance
- NX2 Series Shocks
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 15 x 8 and 3-5/8"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 16 or 17 x 8 and 4-1/2"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 20 x 9 and 5-1/4"
- Requires exhaust modification.
- The special tool (Kent Moore Tools Part #J-36202-A) required to unload/load torsion bars. Not available through BDS.
- Requires frame bracket modification and differential mount modification.
- Not recommended for long box extended cab models due to crossmember interference.
- All models equipped with auto-trac may require a new front driveshaft. The auto-trac New Process 246 transfer case can be identified by the silver dollar-sized plaque on the rear of the transfer case that reads "NP246". The dash-mounted display will display the Auto 4WD symbol. NP243 is not auto-trac.
- Aftermarket wheels are required. (see chart in back)
- The system will not work on some '88-'95 vehicles equipped with spindle-mounted front ABS sensor
- Traction bars will not work on regular cab, short box models.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.