BD torque converters include their very own performance cast aluminum stators to improve both efficiency and durability resulting in an enhanced response for stock to higher HP applications, and an increased exhaust brake response. Compared to stock, the amount of clutch lock up material is doubled. BD even has it covered right down to furnace-Brazing the fins to help avoid internal leakage. Combine all of these and you have a much more efficient operation which creates less heat and increased fuel economy.
BD Diesel Part Number: 1060210X
- Torque multiplying cast aluminum stator
- Enhanced Stall - Street/Towing applications
- Lower rpm response than the stock converter
- More efficient operation
- Less heat and better fuel economy
- Furnace-brazed fins
- Free shipping for returning core! (details included with product)
- 7 Hours
- 150,000 Miles
- No Race abuse covered
- Instructions included for shipping the core(s) back free of charge
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.