Fits: 2003-2007 Dodge Ram w/ 5.9L Cummins
Most Pusher Products will be a special order and can take up to 2-3 weeks for delivery. If you need it sooner, please contact us for our stock levels!
This transmission dipstick tube was designed out of necessity for more room in the rear passenger side area of the 2003-2007 Dodge Cummins engine bay. The OEM dipstick tube is routed directly towards the passenger side headlight thus passing right through the area generally used for upgraded turbo configurations. Hence Pusher designed this dipstick tube to route straight up out of the transmission along the back of the engine and right next to the valve cover creating maximum room for any turbo configuration. It is secured via one of the M8 pre-threaded holes in the side of the cylinder head to hold it in place in extreme conditions.
Part Number: PDC0307TDT
- Reroutes transmission dipstick closer to the engine freeing up space for turbo configurations
- Same length & diameter as the factory transmission dipstick tube, so no modifications to the factory dipstick are required
- Built-in mounting bracket that mounts to one of the pre-tapped holes on the passenger-side of the cylinder head
- Fully TIG welded with precise settings
- Made in the USA
- Made to precise geometry to keep your transmission fluid level reading on the dipstick as accurate as of the OEM tube.
- This WILL work with 48RE swaps on 6.7L Cummins.