|2001-2003||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 HD|
|2005-2006||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 HD|
|2007||Chevrolet||Silverado 1500 HD Classic|
|2001-2010||Chevrolet||Silverado 2500 HD|
|2007||Chevrolet||Silverado 2500 HD Classic|
|2007||Chevrolet||Silverado 3500 Classic|
|2007-2010||Chevrolet||Silverado 3500 HD|
|2001-2003||GMC||Sierra 1500 HD|
|2005-2006||GMC||Sierra 1500 HD|
|2007||GMC||Sierra 1500 HD Classic|
|2001-2010||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD|
|2007||GMC||Sierra 2500 HD Classic|
|2007||GMC||Sierra 3500 Classic|
|2007-2010||GMC||Sierra 3500 HD|
|2000-2012||GMC||Yukon XL 2500|
These Ball Joints are designed specifically for heavy-duty use, they will handle the toughest work that you can throw at them while delivering excellent performance. This Ball joint has a special WEATHER-TECH Finishing on it to resist corrosion and maintain performance integrity. The INTEGRA-BOOT or "Hugger" boot is an exclusive design that achieves maximum sealing by combining sealing lips at the ball stud and knuckle contact areas, with the internal enclosure to the ball joint through a high strength steel base. The PWR-TEK Design is high tensile strength steel that guarantees minimum deformation at extreme loading conditions. The EASY SNAP Locking spring steel locking clip design combines easy snap-on installation, secure locking, and extreme strength protection. Includes high-strength pre-applied fastener adhesive which complies and exceeds IDI and DIN specifications.
Part Number: KR6693
- Designed to replace the factory ball joints that are prone to premature wear on lifted vehicles with a large off-road tire
- Fully greaseable metal on metal design
- Machined bearing housing made from sintered graphite, bronze, and 1045 steel for a strong, smooth, bearing surface
- Ball joint stud made from PPM-4140 steel with an induction heat treated bearing surface for smooth operation and maximum life
- Ball joint boot is made from tear/wear resistant silicone polyurethane
- Outperforms the factory ball joint assembly and includes all necessary hardware for installation
Kryptonite No Fine Print Lifetime Warranty: Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser. This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage. Race it, jump it, off-road it, wreck it, lift it, I think you get it? We don't care. If you can break it we will replace it.
Warranty Excludes Heim Joints.
Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer and must complete warranty registration within 90 days of purchase.