|2014-2019||Dodge Ram||1500||3.0L EcoDiesel|
Banks Ram-Air Intakes start out as CAD software prototypes, are put through flow simulations and the design is refined until the simulation shows optimal performance. Then a hardware prototype is made and the design is validated on a flowbench, then dyno testing and on-vehicle testing. Banks 42260 cold-air intake with enclosed housing, huge inlet/outlet, and large filter improves flow, increases power and fuel economy, and reduces exhaust gas temps (EGT). The stock design is wide-open to hot underhood engine air, and hot air robs your Ram 1500 of power.
Banks Part Number: 42260
- Enclosed housing
- Giant filter maximizes high-flow filtration
- 5" bellows to prevent component damage for longer service life
- Accommodates engine movement
- Extends service life and requires fewer cleanings
- 5-year Limited Warranty (Filter: Lifetime Limited Warranty)
- Better airflow than stock
- More power and mileage, and lower EGTs
- Oiled Air Filter Element
- Designed to not cause fault or error codes.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.