Fits: 2011-2024 GMC 2500HD/3500 w/ 6.6L Duramax
These tie rods are overkill for some, but when it comes to steering components, failure is not an option.
These tie-rod assemblies are some of the best of the best. Featuring 1.5" wide forged tie rod, massive 2 1/3" ball joints and a much larger and stronger, adjustable inner ball joint. Outer tie rod end contains a spring-loaded gusher bearing that maintains constant pressure.
- Stage3 Tie Rod Assemblies (158031511)
- Dramatically improves strength
- Forged Steel Tie Rod Assemblies
- Sold As A Pair
When compared to factory components:
- 30% larger toe adjusting shaft
- 53% larger tie rod body
- 35% larger outer ball joint
- 28% larger, adjustable inner ball joint
- PPE Stage3 Tie Rods are engineered to fit GM stock steering components
- Some aftermarket steering manufacturers have changed the placement of the tie rod mounting perch on the front spindle, which then requires a shorter tie rod
- The Stage3 Tie Rod outers are fully-threaded internally, and may be trimmed to accommodate the relocated aftermarket perch location
- An experienced installer should measure to determine the appropriate trim length
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.