Fits: 1999.5-2007 Ford F-Series w/ 7.3L Powerstroke
Whether you're working, towing or racing, a proper charging system is crucial in keeping your Ford PowerStroke engine operational. Don't let a faulty OEM alternator leave you stranded. This SD-ALT-FORD-99-250 250 amp alternator is trusted by many Diesel repair shops and stores to be the “fix-all solution” for the Ford Powerstroke 6.0L/7.3L alternator failures, which may cause FICM failures due to low voltage from the lack of alternator power that comes from the Ford factory.
Instead of a remanufactured alternator, Sinister Diesel's 1999-2007 Ford Powerstroke 6.0L/7.3L alternator proudly uses brand new OEM alternator components such as the stator, rotor, rectifier, and regulator to give our customers peace of mind to match our standard of quality. This alternator is a direct fit replacement part without any need for modifications, and it's sure to stand up to just about any conditions with an upgraded high-output regulator, high-temperature bearings and a CNC machined billet chassis and anodized in the signature Sinister Diesel blue finish.
Best of all, the 1SD-ALT-FORD-99-250 250 amp alternator comes fully backed from Sinister Diesel with a one-year warranty.
- Powdercoated in Sinister Blue
- Upgraded High Output Regulator
- Upgraded High-Temperature Bearings
- 1 Year Warranty
- High Output 250 Amp Alternator
- Pigtail Connector
- Because this product exceeds OEM specifications, you must include a High Amp Wiring Upgrade Kit at the time of purchase to maintain the Alternator warranty and prevent damaging the under-sized OEM wiring.
- Q: Does this item have a warranty?
- A: Yes. This item comes with a 1-Year Warranty.
Part Number: SD-ALT-FORD-99-250