Fits: 1999.5-2003 Ford F-Series Powerstroke w/ 7.3L
Each unit is completely refreshed with new rail connections, thru-rod, nuts, and belleville washers, o-rings, springs, and spool valves, dampening pins and check plates. Control valve body and spool are precision ground to ensure perfect original spec sealing. Precision honed intensifier body with new matched plungers. Each injector is thoroughly tested and all sealing surfaces are refinished.
Part Number: UP7003-PP
- Remanufactured by UpTime Parts/PurePower Technologies - an OE rebuilding company
- Each injector is 100% flow tested and nitrogen tested for leaks
- Flow volume, leakage rate, max needle lift and valve opening pressure (VOP) are also tested
- All sealing surfaces are refinished and maintain less than 2 microns of flatness
- Precision honed intensifier body is matched with new plungers to operate at extreme pressures and temperatures
- Quality OEM injector at an aftermarket price
- PurePower injectors are evaluated to determine eligibility for warranty. Through UpTime, labor reimbursement is up to $140 per engine bank, limited to $280 per vehicle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.