Fits: 1999-2003 Powerstroke w/ 7.3L
Air in diesel fuel can cause noise during operation & damage injectors; this kit for your 7.3L Powerstroke has all the necessary components to eliminate "air leaks" in the fuel system before it reaches the pump & adds additional filtration. This kit is ideal for owners wanting the benefits of the "Hutch Mod" while still keeping their engine fuel system mostly stock and retaining the OEM fuel filter bowl.
Part Number: DD-73FS-TKF-v3
- Extended Fuel Tank Pickup Tube
- Extended Fuel Tank Return Tube
- 15' New 3/8" Fuel Line From Tank to Pump
- Optional 25' of Hose Total (see note below)
- High-Quality Spin-On Filter Head
- Baldwin Fuel Filter / Water Separator
- Driven Diesel Heavy Duty S.S. Custom Filter Mount
- Complete Hardware Package including All Fittings, Nuts, Bolts, & Washers
- This kit is NOT required with installations utilizing an AirDog or FASS.
- Not designed to fit the E-Series Van due to the different configurations of the fuel tank.
- Some CAB AND CHASSIS trucks may require more than our standard 15' of hose. If you are using this kit on a C&C truck with a "behind the axle" fuel tank, please take a measurement from the fuel tank to the fuel pump (along the frame, the way the hose would route) and confirm whether the standard 15' hose length will work for you, or if you need the longer 25' length.
- Strictly Diesel DOES NOT offer this kit without the filter due to lack of interest from customers and the high importance of a quality pre-pump filter.
- This kit is only rated for B20 Bio-Diesel. This is primarily due to the B20 rating Baldwin places on their filters and not the hose we've chosen to use. We are not aware of any appropriate pre-pump style filters that will work with higher concentrations of Bio-Diesel. If you are running Bio-Diesel, please be mindful of your filter service intervals and periodically check your hoses for signs of damage from the fuel.