This very high quality axle bar mount is cast alloy steel and comes beautifully powder coated satin black. The powder coating is done in one of the best shops in the northwest. Each part gets sand blasted and dipped in phosphate on a production automated coating system to be sure it is the best coating we can possibly produce.
You can use this under axle bar mount to convert trucks that originally came with the U-Bolts Up applications to the U-Bolts down configuration, this lets you upgrade to 3 Quarter inch U-Bolts in one easy step.
Part Number: 101044
- U-Bolts pointing down configuration have the U-Bolt nuts on the bottom, under the axle.
- The axle tube diameter must be 3 1/2 inch or 4 inch to use this bracket. We have other axle diameter brackets available, so if your truck does not have a 3 1/2 inch or 4 inch axle we do have a bracket for your truck.
- Many trucks come from the factory with U-Bolts pointing down, like most GMC’s, Chevrolet’s, second generation Dodge's as well as 2011 and newer Ford Super-duty’s.
- On many trucks, if the U-Bolts are still in good shape they can be reused when installing this mount.
- This axle bar mount works on most trucks with either 2 1/2 inch wide or 3 inch wide leaf springs. This bracket is amazingly universal.
- This axle bar mount does not include a U-Bolt kit. The 3 Quarter inch U-Bolts and top plates are purchased separately if required.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.