Fits: 1999-2010 1500HD/2500HD/3500 GM Trucks
Center links and Tie Rod Bodies now come Zinc plated to decrease corrosion
This is the strongest center link in the universe and is a must-have for trucks running big power and competing on a regular basis. In order to decrease corrosion, the KRPR2 Center links and Tie Rod Bodies now come Zinc Plated.
- A must-have for trucks that are running big power and competing on a regular basis
- Zinc Plated to decrease corrosion
- The RACE series center link is recommended for high horsepower Duramax Diesel trucks primarily used for drag racing or sled pulling.
- You will notice some tire scrub and a loss of turning radius with the RACE series center link.
- Will work with PISK support system.
- All Kryptonite tie rods are pre-greased with Chevron's ultra duty EP2 (Extreme Pressure) grease and should be serviced with this grease at each oil change.
- For trucks that will be driven daily and occasionally run on the track, The SS series Kryptonite center link is an excellent choice.
Proving Grounds: Triple Maxx is a well known dedicated triple turbo Duramax making 1500 + horse power. The owner of Triple Maxx (Wade Minter) is known to lay down low 9 second 1/4 mile passes. After bending one of the popular (* * *) stainless steel center links he now runs the insanely strong Kryptonite RACE series center link and tie rods.
- 1 x Kryptonite RACE Series Straight Cut Center Link
- 1 x Kryptonite Race Series Tie Rod Kit
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn't care. If you can break, they will replace it!
- Your Kryptonite products must be purchased from an authorized dealer.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.