Fits: 1999-2010 GM 2500/3500 HD Trucks
This is the strongest center link in the universe and a must for trucks running big power and competing on a regular basis. The RACE series center link is recommended for high horsepower Duramax Diesel trucks primarily used for drag racing or sled pulling.
- Size: 1- 5/8 inch Hexagonal
- Material: 1144 Stress-Proof Carbon Steel.
- Finish: Zinc Plated Billet Steel
115,000 psi (Min.)
100,000 psi (Min.)
4140-4130 Chromoly steel
- 1 x Kryptonite RACE Series Straight Cut Center Link
- You will notice some tire scrub and a loss of turning radius with the RACE series center link.
- Race series can be used with GM or aftermarket Idler/Pitman arms.
- Accepts factory-style tie rods.
- Will work with the PISK support system.
- For trucks that will be driven daily and occasionally run on the track our SS series Kryptonite center link is an excellent choice
Triple Maxx is a well know dedicated triple turbo Duramax making 1500 + horsepower. The owner of Triple Maxx (Wade Minter) is known to lay down low 9 second 1/4 mile passes. After bending one of the popular (* * *) stainless steel center links he now runs the insanely strong Kryptonite RACE series center link. Wade set the new Super Street diesel world record at 9.00 and 155mph in the 1/4 mile running the Race series center link.
Kryptonite Lifetime Warranty:
- Kryptonite steering and suspension components are warrantied for life to their original purchaser
- This warranty is against any manufacturer defects, premature wear or breakage
- Race it, jump it, off-road it, sled pull it, wreck it, lift it, level it, lower it, I think you get it? Kryptonite doesn't care. If you can break, They will replace it!
Kryptonite Part Number: 110RACE
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.