2020-2021 Powerstroke 4-Link 6" Lift Kit (BDS1571H)
Part Number: BDS1571H
Click here to Customize this Kit
|2020-2021||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty w/ 6.7L Powerstroke|
Take your new Super Duty to the next level with the tried and true BDS 4-link conversion system. A big upgrade from the factory stamped steel radius arms, these high-strength 4-link conversions offer improved handling, stability, strength, and caster control during wheel travel. Full-length 6" ProRide diesel or gas-specific coil springs are used for the additional ride height paired with BDS NX2 series gas shocks for a smooth ride on any terrain and all-around impressive performance.
Part Number: BDS1571H
- 6" ProRide coil springs for improved comfort and control
- 1/4" steel 4-Link conversion offers additional strength & caster control during wheel travel
- E-coated u-bolts
- 6.25" Rear Lift Block
- Sway bar drop brackets to correct positioning
- Forged pitman arm
- Brake line relocation brackets
- Bump stop extensions to limit suspension compression
- HD track bar relocation bracket to correct steering angle and axle positioning
- Rear lift block to level out the stance & retain load capacity
- NX2 gas shocks to improve ride and offroad performance
- Allows clearance for 38" tires
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 38x13.50 w/ 20x9 and 4.5" - 5"
- 38x13.50 w/ 17x10 and 5"
- 38x13.50 w/ 20x10 and 5"
- Ford recommends the replacement of the pitman arm nut after each time it has been removed
- Use a small pitman arm puller to remove the drag link joint and steering stabilizer taper
- If your truck is equipped with a factory rear sway bar add: BDS123808
- If your truck is equipped with a 2-piece rear driveshaft, a Carrier Bearing Drop Kit may be required: BDS123402
- Due to taller factory ride height, Tremor models will not net full advertised lift height. Final ride height will be the same as standard models.
- Larger tires on the stock wheel are not recommended due to brake line clearance required. Use recommended specs listed in the wheel and tire fitment section
- This indexing ring is only compatible with 2020 10 speed transmission trucks. Please verify your truck's equipment before installing
- Indexing Ring has not been designed to work on manual-shift transfer case models. Modification to the shift cable mount will be required
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.