|2020-2021||Chevy / GMC||1 Ton Truck 4WD||6.5"|
|2020-2021||Chevy / GMC||3/4 Ton Truck 4WD||6.5"|
BDS Suspension is now shipping 6.5" high clearance lift systems for the Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500HD and 3500 HD trucks. Based on the tried and true high clearance technology that has made BDS the go-to for GM suspension lifts, these systems have been designed from the ground up for the 2020 HDs to get more out of these trucks with the most ground clearance on the market. This new 6.5" lift systems are the first of many new BDS options to come available for the new trucks bringing you on-road comfort, off-road capability, and clearance for 38" tires.
Part Number: BDS753H
- High Clearance design w/ no torsion bar drop maximizes ground clearance
- Robust steering knuckles maintain ESC System compliance
- Multi-piece differential relocation brackets
- HD skid plates for improved offroad protection
- Factory Protection Plus included
- Allows fitment for up to 38" tires
- 1/4" thick laser-cut high clearance cross members
- The front differential is repositioned with BDS's multipoint relocation bracket system
- Torsion bar relocation brackets
- High clearance frame-mounted cross member
- Sway bar drop brackets
- 5" lift blocks
- NX2 Series Shock Absorbers
- ABS line relocation brackets to allow the use of factory brake lines
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37x12.50 w/ 17x9 and 4.5" - 4.625"
- 37x12.50 w/ 18x9 and 4.5" - 4.625"
- 38x13.50 w/ 20x9 or 22x9 and 5.5" - 6.18"
- For DRW models, use the w/ overload rear lift option
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- Torsion Bar Tool required to load/unload torsion bars, The GM specified tool is #CH4880
- Models with two-piece rear driveshafts will require a carrier-bearing drop kit.
- Factory 17-18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled with up to a 35x12.50 tire.
- In some cases, vehicles used in 4WD on the highway regularly could potentially experience a minor front driveline vibration. If this occurs we recommend replacing the front driveshaft with a dual Cardan style driveshaft.
- Do not install this suspension system in conjunction with any type of torsion bar lift keys to achieving more than the tested 6.5" lift height.
- Compatible with gas or diesel models.
- Compatible with standard models as well as AT4 models.
- Some minor trim will be required with a certain wheel/tire combination. This is normal with most aftermarket tire/wheel fitment on Chevy/GM trucks. Trimming will normally include the bottom edge of the inner fender shrouds and/or lower corner of the front bumper valance. As a rule of thumb, deeper backspacing and shorter/narrower tires will reduce/eliminate the amount of trimming required. Further trimming tips are included at the end of this instruction sheet.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.