Fits: 2019-2022 Cummins w/ 6.7L
Smeding Diesel S400 Second gen swap Kit This kit comes with everything need to install an S400 series turbo on your 6.7L Cummins!
Part Number: SMED-STM-67
- Smeding S400 series Turbocharger
- Smeding T4 3 pc Exhaust Manifold
- 4" Down Pipe
- 5" Air Intake kit w/ filter
- Oil Feed Line
- Oil Drain Line,
- Intercooler piping
- Other misc parts for a complete install
Cast vs Billet vs SXE-R
When you go from cast to billet, you get a lighter wheel. A lighter wheel means there is less rotational mass on the shaft, therefore you have a faster spool up. Peak horsepower will stay the same but you will gain a little bit better driveability.
The SXE-R (competition or race series wheel) is similar in the fact that it is even lighter than the standard billet, but it also has other geometrical differences. The hub itself is smaller, so although you have the same outside to outside diameter, you have a wider blade which means you have more surface area on the blade to move more air. The blades are also arched to provide more surface area as well. The nut on the wheel is also integrated into the wheel, as opposed to using a steel nut on the rest of the wheels. All of these differences provide a faster spooling wheel that pushes more air.
- Please make sure Select your Turbocharger size and exhaust housing size!
- T4 .90 exhaust housings are not recommended for the 6.7L Cummins
- The 1.0 T4 housing is the best option for the 6.7 Cummins