Fits: 2011-2020 Ford F-Series w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
H&S Motorsports have done it again with another upgraded intercooler pipe kit for the 6.7L Ford F-Series. It's a direct replacement on all 6.7L Superduty models, it replaces your restrictive OEM intercooler pipe with a full 3" Stainless Steel pipe. Not only does it look way better, but it also increases airflow, and significantly reduces the chance of a blow-out.
The factory Crimp-On Clamps are well known to fail and blow apart under load, so H&S replaced them with Heavy-Duty Billet Couplers and replacement silicone boots for a better fit, finish, and some peace of mind.
- Increased Throttle Response
- Increases Reliability
- Replaces Problematic OEM Pipe
- Heavy-Duty Billet Coupler Replaces Weak OE Spring Lock
- Dual LoK System on HSM Billet Coupler to OEM Compressor Housing
- High-Flow 3" Stainless Piping from Turbo to Intercooler
- Powdercoating Options Available
H&S Part Number: 122016
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.