Fits: 2017-2019 Ford Cab & Chassis F-Series w/ 6.7L Powerstroke
The drop-in, stock-appearing Screamer turbo for the later model Ford 6.7L Powerstroke utilizes modern turbo technology that delivers increased airflow without compromising on low-end response. Boost pressure can also be increased to improve horsepower potential. The Powerstroke Screamer turbo works with any "box" tuner and further improvements achieved with custom tuning. This Drop-in turbo reuses the factory 2017-2019 turbo pedestal.
- 64.0mm Billet compressor wheel
- Custom mixed flow turbine (MFT) wheel with a large 65mm exducer
- Drop-in stock-appearing turbo
- Increased airflow without compromising on low-end drivability
- A large 65mm “mixed flow” turbine wheel increases turbine flow and retains the efficiency
- More boost, lower drive pressure, and lower EGT’s
- No tuning required and does not set engine codes
- Up to 81lb/min of airflow
- VSR high speed balanced
- Built using a brand new Garrett Turbo
- No Core Charge!
- 5 Hours
- 12 Months
- Cab & Chassis models require an emissions-compliant engine calibration
- Not for sale on licensed California vehicles
The New Ford BD Screamers
Performance Turbo Balancing
How BD Makes Your Diesel "Scream"
Part Number: 1045827
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.