Take your F150 up a notch in strength, control, and stance with the BDS 6" lift kit! This Performance system brings together safety and capability with uncompromising on and off-road performance. All BDS kits have everything you need to properly lift or level your truck without the hassle of searching for the proper parts.
Part Number: BDS1532H
- One-piece laser cut 1/4" steel cross members
- Differential relocation brackets
- Sway bar relocation
- HD differential skid plate
- Bump stop extensions
- BDS NX² series shocks
- Upper strut mount spacers to retain the OE ride quality
- CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles
- cam bolts, & billet aluminum driveshaft spacer
- Clears 37's
- 5'' offset pin block kit
- Rear brake line extensions
- Works with your factory ESC system
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 37" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5"
- 37 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 5-5.5"
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to 305/60-20 tires.
- Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- Kits manufactured after July 1st WILL WORK on Diesel Models.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant with The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS)
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.