Lift up your F150 to a whole new height with the BDS Suspension 4" Lift Kit! The kit offers a smooth ride and reliable on-road handling coupled with impressive off-road performance and clearance for up to 35'' tires. The 4'' system utilizes a pair of one-piece laser cut 1/4" steel cross members, CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles, differential relocation brackets, heavy-duty differential skid plate, upper strut mount spacers to retain the OE ride quality, bump stop extensions, sway bar relocation, new cam bolts, and billet aluminum driveshaft spacer. In the rear a 4'' offset pin block kit recenters the rear axle in the wheel well and replacing the factory block to eliminate stacking blocks and level the stance of the truck. Rear brake line extensions and BDS-NX² series shocks round out the kit. This new 4'' lift kit is certified compliant with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) FMVSS No.126 standards to not adversely affect the factory installed Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems.
- Clears 35's
- Retains OE driving dynamics
- Works with the factory stability control systems
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5 - 5.5"
- 35 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 5-5.5"
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fir prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60-20 tires.
- Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- Kits manufactured after July 1st WILL WORK on Diesel Models.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well. BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
- Install Time: 8-10 hours
Part Number: BDS1533H
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.