Take your F150 up a notch in strength, control, and stance with the BDS 4" lift kit! This Performance system brings together safety and capability with uncompromising on and off-road performance. All BDS kits have everything you need to properly lift or level your truck without the hassle of searching for the proper parts.
Part Number: BDS1533H
- Clears 35's
- One-piece laser cut 1/4" steel cross members
- CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles
- Differential relocation brackets
- HD differential skid plate
- Upper strut mount spacers to retain the OE ride quality
- Bump stop extensions
- BDS NX² Series shocks
- 4'' offset pin block kit
- Sway bar relocation
- Rear brake line extensions
- Cam bolts, & billet aluminum driveshaft spacer
- Retains OE driving dynamics
- Works with the factory stability control systems
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5"
- 35" x 12.50" w/ 18 x 9 and 5 - 5.5"
- 35 x 12.50 w/ 20 x 9 and 5-5.5"
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to 305/60-20 tires.
- Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- Kits manufactured after July 1st WILL WORK on Diesel Models.
- Requires frame bracket modification.
- This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 4 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.