Fits: 2017-2019 Duramax L5P w/ 6.6L Duramax
The Stage 1 Power Package for the 2017-2019 L5P Duramax has been our go-to package for anyone looking to beef up their L5P.
We tested this package on our dyno on a bone stock 2017 L5P and found a 10hp/20ft-lb gain with the S&B intake, then we added the Derringer and we found an additional 60hp/110ft-lb making a total of 449hp/958ft-lb!
The stage 1 package is completely safe for warranty as the Banks Derringer is untraceable by your dealer since it only adapts the ECU signals instead of writing to the ECU.
The S&B Intake flows over 43% better than your stock intake, provides better mileage, and improves power in the L5P. The engineers at S&B devote an insane amount of time ensuring each kit fits and functions perfectly. This is simply the only intake we'd recommend putting on your L5P Duramax (or any truck). You can find their flow results here.
- Package adds 70hp & 130ft-lb
- 3 Power Levels (6 when upgraded to iDash Package)
- Warranty Friendly Package
- Derringer features ActiveSafety Modes
- S&B flows 43.86% more than stock
- 99.42% Intake Efficiency
- 2-3 Hour Installation
- Banks Derringer Gen2 (66682)
- S&B L5P Intake (75-5103)
- Optional: Add iDash 1.8 Monitor w/ Sticky Mount (66692)
Banks Derringer Gen2
- Simple Install - Plug and Play
- Loaded with Features
- Adds 61hp & 112ft-lb
- Warranty Friendly - Untraceable
- Works When Using Cruise Control
- ActiveSafety Protects your Engine & Drivetrain
- 6 Power Levels
- Includes iDash 1.8 Display (Doesn't Include Mount)
Part Numbers: 75-5103 & 66682