2014-2020 Cummins 2" BDS Leveling Kit (BDS695H)
Part Number: BDS695H
Click here to customize this Kit
|2014-2020||Dodge / Ram||2500 Truck||w/ Rear Coil Springs||2"||Front|
Level out your Cummins with this BDS Suspension 2" Spacer Kit. Designed for the redesigned radius arm front suspension and coil-spring rear suspension only. The heavy construction, steel fabricated and powder-coated upper coil spacers are pitched and indexed properly to work with the new Ram's unique coil mount. A retaining bolt mounted through an existing hole in the coil bucket maintains proper indexing and holds the spacer securely in place when the coil springs are unloaded. Front and rear replacement shocks and extended front polyurethane bump stops round out the kit and give the new Ram the level stance most people prefer.
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out or Click Here to Customize this Kit as this is an upgrade.
Part Number: BDS695H
- Heavy-duty construction
- Steel fabricated & powder coated upper coil spacers Designed to work with new Ram unique coil mount
- Lifetime no fine print warranty
- Level's out your truck and lets you clear 35's3
- BDS NX2 Series shocks
Tire & Wheel Combinations:
- 35x12.50-17 w/ 17 x 9 and 5"
- 35x12.50-18 w/ 18 x 9 and 5"
- 35x12.50-20 w/ 20 x 9 and 5"
- Will not fit 2013 and older models
- Will not fit RAM 2500 Powerwagon models
- Not compatible with factory rear air ride vehicles
- Although this is pictured with Fox Shocks, this kit will come equipped with BDS Shocks. If you would like fox shocks, please reach out as this is an upgrade.
- Click Here For Installation Instructions
- Difficulty: 3 (where 1 = easiest and 5 = complicated)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this only fit the 2500 with radius arm or will it work on a 2014 3500 with radius arm setup?
Both trucks have the radius arm front setup, it's the Coil vs Leaf rears that change and the weight ratings of the shocks. So for your 3500 you'd want this kit here.