Banks hot and cold side tubes have up to 103 percent greater flow area than stock tubes. Produced from high-quality aluminized steel, the tubes are mandrel bent and constant diameter. This allows for quicker turbo spool. Better flowing intercooler tubes improve retention of boost pressure (increases density) between turbo, intercooler, and intake resulting in maximum horsepower. The natural finish tubes give the freedom to paint or powder-coat to your color of choice. The bead-rolled ends allow for better grip ensuring 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty high-temperature silicone couplers hold tight under high-boost conditions. Spring-loaded constant tension clamps maintain a stronger grip to prevent leaks or blown boots.
Part Number: 25995
- Huge increase in size and flow over stock (3.5 Inch vs 2.75 Inch)
- Greater cooling capacity
- Lower EGTs
- Mandrel-bent aluminized steel construction
- Constant diameter tubing for the best flow
- Perfect fit and finish
- 4- and 5-ply heavy-duty silicone couplers
- Spring-loaded constant tension clamps
- Combine with Banks 3.5 Inch or 4 Inch Monster Ram for maximum power
- Works with stock intercooler or aftermarket intercooler with stock inlet and outlet size and location
- Diameter: 3.5 Inch
- Material: Aluminized Steel
- Finish: Natural
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.