|2007-2010||Jeep||Wrangler||X, Unlimited X|
|2007-2017||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Rubicon, Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited Sahara|
|2010-2017||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport, Sport|
|2011-2011||Jeep||Wrangler||70th Anniversary, Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016-2016||Jeep||Wrangler||75th Anniversary, Sport S, Unlimited Sport S, Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2018-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Rubicon, Sport, Unlimited Sahara, Sahara, Unlimited Sport, Rubicon|
Synergy's Front Upper Control Arm Dual Durometer Bushing is self-centering, maintenance free & greaseless design makes them long-lasting & easy to install.
- Self-centering with 30 degrees of misalignment (4320-01, 4320-02, 4320-03)
- Outer soft inch durometer acts as bushing cushion and flex material
- Inner hard-inch durometer lining acts as the bearing surface to allow free floating inner sleeve to rotate. Provides for a zero bind bushing
- Internal bushing ring separates inner and outer materials to prevent inner sleeve gaping at extreme flex
- Bushings are sold complete with inner sleeve installed
- Sold Individually
- 2" Wide W/12mm Bolt
- Bushings available for all suspension components made by Synergy MFG as well as many other companies
- Direct replacement available for aftermarket control arms using OEM Clevite style lower control arm bushings
- Replaces Bushings In 8012-15, 8012-16
- Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB) are not a replacement for Synergy products that originally came with Johnny Joints. These bushings are only replacements for Synergy products that came with Dual Durometer Bushings (DDB).
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.