Fits: 2011 GM LML w/ 6.6L Duramax
The Deviant Race Parts (DRP 75311) Twin Turbo Kit for the LML Duramax comes with everything you need to go from single to twins on your 6.6L. The DRP kit sticks out when compared to the competition because of their attention to the fine details. On most kits, the battery will end up mounted to the frame where the DRP kit keeps the battery under the hood, also, they include a fabricated coolant tank, passenger side up-pipe, PCV Re-route kit, v-banded crossover pipe, and steel braided oil drain and feed lines.
- S475 Borg Warner
- V-Banded crossover pipe (no boots to blow off)
- DRP passenger side up-pipe
- Heat wrapped hot and downpipes
- Fabricated Aluminum Coolant tank
- Battery Stays Under the Hood!
- S&B Oiled Filter
- All Hoses, boots, brackets and clamps necessary to install
- Highly detailed Instructions
- Good for up to 750hp with proper fueling
Deviant Part Number: 75311
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.