Fits: 2011-2019 Ford Superduty w/ Powerstroke 6.7L
Rod bearing failure has become a common issue in all years of the 6.7L Ford Powerstroke platform, especially on high horsepower applications (600+ HP). The factory 6.7L Powerstroke oil pressure regulator can be extremely inconsistent and in some cases only allows around 38-40 PSI of oil pressure under high load / high RPM conditions. While this may be okay with a completely stock engine, it is simply not enough for ANY engine that is producing more than the factory-rated horsepower. The installation of additional turbochargers can also compound the oil supply issues because they utilize the engine oil supply for lubrication and cooling.
Part Number: 121005
- Allows for higher oil pressure under load
- A MUST for anyone building a 6.7L Powerstroke
- Increases Pressure to 60-80 psi
- Replaces your OEM oil pressure regulator with a heavy-duty billet oil pressure regulator
- Cannot be installed without engine removal and should be installed by a professional.