Fits: 2011-2017 GM 2500/3500 w/6.6L LML Duramax
Every leaf-sprung truck has the issue of axle wrap. Once more power is added, it can become worse and shows up as wheel hop. This can result in many costly repairs including broken U-Joints, drive shafts, leaf springs, and much more. On top of that, the power is not being put to the ground. To fix this issue the axle needs to be prevented from rotating. That is where traction bars come in.
Part Number: 75500
- Completely eliminates axle wrap
- Will not limit articulation
- Perfect for Towing, Racing, Sled pulling
- Weld-on kit
- 1 ¼” joints are 100% rebuildable
- Super durable powder coat finish (weld-on flanges are bare)
- CNC laser cut and formed brackets
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.