The AMDP 2011 - 2016 6.7L Powerstroke Cold Side Intercooler Pipe Kit replaces the factory plastic intercooler hose which is known for failing under high load and high boost conditions.
The AMDP Throttle Body Delete Assembly replaces the factory EGR throttle body valve which is used to control airflow for the EGR system. By removing the EGR throttle body air flow is improved into the engine. The AMDP Throttle Body Delete Assembly is CNC machined from a solid billet of 6061 T6 Aluminum and includes 3 - 1/8" NPT Ports which can be used for aftermarket sensors, water/methanol injection, nitrous, etc.
- 1 - CNC Machined 6061 T6 Aluminum Throttle Body Delete Assembly with 3 - 1/8 NPT Ports
- 1 - 3" Mandrel Bent Polished Aluminum Intercooler Pipe
- 1 - 4 Ply Silicone Coupler
- 2 - 3" Stainless Steel T-Bolt Clamps
- Stainless Steel hardware
- Full Page Color Installation Instructions
Proudly made in Canada!
For Off-Road and Competition use only.
Part Number: 67PCSIPK
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.