Fits: 2011-2016 GM w/ 6.6L Duramax
The SDP-1067 is a complete kit by SDP that allows you to fully delete your EGR, reroute your PCV and delete the resonator on your 6.6L Duramax. The only thing you will need to add is an LB7 style passenger up pipe to make it a complete kit; unless you plan to cut and weld your existing factory up pipe.
The passenger side intercooler plumbing as well as the billet Y-bridge setup will allow you to easily upgrade to one of SDP's compound turbo kits, S300 turbo kit, or S400 turbo kit down the road. This purchase acts as the first step towards that purchase.
- Powdercoated your color of choice
- SDP's Billet Aluminum bolt on style (not welded aluminum tube which will crush and leak) Y-bridge that is free flowing
- 4" intake with smooth transition to 3.5" before the turbo
- 3" passenger side Intercooler plumbing
- Turbo mouthpiece V-band T-bolt style clamp for a secure connection that will not leak
- O-rings for every V-band or bolt together connection
- All coolant hoses and fittings that are needed
- Billet aluminum plug to delete the coolant pipe and make the up pipe job easier
- All high quality made in the USA silicone hoses and clamp
- Dry flow air filter
Part Number: SDP-1067