The Banks Monster Exhaust is engineered using computational fluid dynamics (CFD) software then tested on both dyno and on-road to make that Duramax sing and lay down impressive numbers! The Monster Exhaust system cools while flowing up to 80% better than stock! Cooling without killing flow is a major challenge. But the Monster Exhaust wins on both counts thanks to its mandrel-bent constant-diameter tubing and huge Ob-Round patented SideKick tip. The tip is the key. Its unique shape mixes hot exhaust gas with cool ambient air. And, it keeps your trailer safe by directing exhaust gasses to the side.
Part Number: 47786
- Mandrel bent Stainless Steel construction
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Dramatically improves flow
- Maximum Airflow
- 4" constant-diameter DPF-back system
- Cool Cuff design reduces tailpipe temps as much or more than stock
- Cuts backpressure by nearly 57%
- Huge polished Chrome tip
- Fits 2011-2014 Extended Cab, Short Bed to Crew Cab, long Bed (does not fit Standard Cab)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.