|2007-2010||Jeep||Wrangler||X, Unlimited X|
|2007-2017||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Rubicon, Rubicon, Sahara, Unlimited Sahara|
|2010-2017||Jeep||Wrangler||Unlimited Sport, Sport|
|2011-2011||Jeep||Wrangler||70th Anniversary, Unlimited 70th Anniversary|
|2016-2016||Jeep||Wrangler||75th Anniversary, Sport S, Unlimited Sport S, Unlimited 75th Anniversary|
|2018-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK||Unlimited Rubicon, Sport, Unlimited Sahara, Sahara, Unlimited Sport, Rubicon|
The Synergy Track Bar Dual Durometer Replacement Bushing; with a maintenance-free, zero bind, greaseless design; these bushings are some of the best you can get.
Part Number: 4802-31
- Housings are forged from high-strength 1045 steel and treated for corrosion resistance
- Control arm bushings are self centering with 30 degrees of misalignment
- Outer soft inch durometer acts as bushing cushion and flex material
- Inner hard inch durometer lining acts as the bearing surface to allow free floating inner sleeve to rotate
- Provides for a maintenance free zero bind inch bushing
- Internal bushing ring separates inner & outer materials to prevent inner sleeve gaping at extreme flex
- Available complete with bushing installed
- 1.60" Wide w/14mm Bolt
- Sold Individually
- Direct replacement is available for Synergy products using a Johnny Joint or rod end
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.