Fits: 2007-2008 Dodge Ram w/ 6.7L Cummins
This product has been discontinued. If you would like an alternative option, please give us a call at 778-754-7090
The Deviant Race Parts (DRP) 87111 EGR & Cooler Delete for the 2007-2008 Cummins is one of the best in the industry. Their kit will completely remove the EGR Cooler, Crossover Tube, and Actuator and clean up your engine bay and stop the build-up of soot in your intake tract. It doesn't simply block off your coolant, it reroutes it back into the head so your coolant system remains in one piece. They also include a dipstick bracket that provides a locating point for the back pressure tube mount. If you're going to remove your EGR & Cooler make sure you do it properly with the DRP 87111
- Custom DRP Engraved and Anodized EGR Blocker Plate
- Coolant Hose Re-Routes Coolant Into Head
- DRP's innovative dipstick bracket provides a locating point for the back pressure tube mount (competitors kits only locate the dipstick and the PCV tubes)
- All necessary gaskets, bolts, and billet coolant plug bolt-on installation
- Pre- Tapped manifold block off plate for EGT Probe installation
- Will Require The Use of an EGR Upgrade Capable Programmer or Tuner.
Deviant Part Number: 87111
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.