Fits: 2006-2010 GM Duramax LBZ/LMM
SunCoast Allison series rebuild kits cover all years from 2001-2015 (kit part number dependent upon year). These kits utilize the latest proven friction materials and steel technology from industry leading companies such as Alto and Raybestos. SunCoast works directly with these companies to design and manufacture proprietary SunCoast exclusive product lines, giving the end user uncompromised quality throughout the entire transmission. SunCoast has designed these kits in house to exact specifications for many in tents, including but not limited to towing, sled pulling, racing or simply having a vehicle to get from point A to point B. Not included in this kit but highly recommended by SunCoast is a complete line of billet triple disc torque converters ranging from 1800 stall to approximately 3000 RPM (manufactured in house), 300M billet shaft options, custom valve body options ranging from 5-6 speed conversions and trans brake SFI approved billet steel and aluminum flex-plates, SFI approved transmission jackets and much more.
- For 6-Speed Allison Transmissions
- Rebuild Kit w/ Gaskets & Seals
- Alto Friction Materials
- C-1 Custom Stepped apply plate, (8) Carbonite C1 External Clutches, (8) Carbonite internal Spline Clutches w/ custom c1 top plate
- C-2 Custom stepped apply plate with (7) C-2 frictions and (7) steels.
- C-3 Includes our (6) Carbonite double sided frictions with no center slots and a waffle pattern in the material to help retain oil to cool clutch when it’s not applied. (5) Custom steels with no center slots. This design works great for your daily driver, towing and even your extreme race conditions. SunCoast has also redesigned the apply piston with improved rubber compounds that are proven to hold more heat if the circumstances arise. The custom piston allows us to use our thicker spring apply plate that replaces the thin OEM one deflects from the spring pressure and causes an uneven surface for application. This plate also redirects the oil to better lube plates from the inside out which lubes the entire friction rather than OEM style that lubes from the center out leaving the inter half of the clutch burnt. Top apply plate is also machined and included with the kit.
- C-4 Includes (6) Carbonite single sided waffle pattern external frictions and (6) Carbonite single sided waffle pattern internal frictions. SunCoast also has redesigned the apply piston for C4 with improved rubber compounds that are proven to hold up to more heat if put in that situation than the OEM brands will. The custom piston allows us to use our thicker spring apply plate that replaces the thin OEM one that deflects from the spring pressure and causes an uneven surface for application. This plate also redirects the oil to better lube plates from the inside out which lubes the entire friction rather than OEM style that lubes from the center out leaving the inter half of the clutch burnt. Top apply plate is also machined and included with the kit.
- Other Parts Included: P-1 Shim, Lockup boost valve, a shim to shim pressure regulator spring and a tool to make it easy to install. TransGo Jr. Shift kit is also included. This kit includes smart clutch control valves for increased durability and short-crisp-smooth up shifts/kick downs. Spin-on Filter, sump filter, and billet filter loc.
- Suncoast Allison paper and rubber kit includes all seals, gaskets, and O-rings required to overhaul the Allison 1000. Suncoast works directly with the manufacturer of the seal kits, so any improvements/revisions are passed on to manufacturer and our kits are upgraded to pass the quality onto our customers.
Part Number: GMAX-6-3