Fits: 2006-2007 GM LBZ 2500/3500 w/ 6.6L Duramax
The Deviant Race Parts (DRP 73310) Twin Turbo Kit for the LBZ Duramax comes with everything you need to go from single to twins on your 6.6L. The DRP 73310 stands out against the competition because of their attention to the fine details. Their kits include all the additional components that most kits don't such as a custom fabricated coolant tank, battery relocation tray, passenger side up-pipe, EGR delete pipe, Turbo Blanket, PCV re-route kit, v-banded S&B Mouthpiece, and steel braided lines.
- Good for up to 750hp with proper fueling
- S475 Borg Warner
- Modded S&B mouthpiece with V-Banded crossover pipe (no boots to blow off)
- DRP passenger side up-pipe
- Heat wrapped hot and downpipes
- Fabricated Aluminum Coolant tank
- Underhood Battery relocation tray (LMM only, not necessary on LBZ)
- S&B Oiled Filter
- Turbo Blanket
- All Hoses, boots, brackets and clamps necessary to install
- Highly detailed Instructions
What makes DRP’s better than the others?
- No battery relocation from under the hood (leaves the battery where it should be, under the hood, not on the frame)
- Fabricated Aluminum Coolant Tank included with purchase (Saves $300)
- Includes passenger side up-pipe (saves $250)
- Includes DRP PCV Re-route kit (saves $50)
- V-Banded Crossover pipe from S475 to Stock turbo (others use a preformed silicone boot that can blow off)
- Steel Braided Oil Drain and Feed Lines
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.