||5.9L Cummins, Manual Transmission|
Save thousands in brake maintenance with a Banks direct-mount, no-maintenance exhaust brake for manual transmission 2006/2007 Dodge. The 55228 has electronics that monitor critical engine and transmission parameters to maximize downhill braking efficiency, keeping your wheel brakes cool and ready for emergencies. Prolong brake durability with the fast warm-up function , and smooth stop-and-go driving with automated brake disengagement at low speed. No drilling, cutting or mods to stock wiring is required with the 55228 exhaust brake from Banks Power. Optimizes exhaust flow when not engaged, has superior airflow with the brake open, immediate brake response, and the vacuum pump produces no audible noise over the the normal sound of your 5.9L Cummins.
Banks Part Number: 55228
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Competitive-Priced Braking!
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- Highest peak braking horsepower
- A total system solution
- For use on Manual Transmission equipped trucks
- Cast, large-bore brake housing assembly
- High-force 4.25 inch vacuum actuator
- Belt-driven vacuum pump with serpentine belt for quiet operation
- Large butterfly valve with super-alloy shaft-and-bearing system
- Wire loom
- Mounting hardware
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.