|2005-2016||Ford||F250/F350 Super Duty||Diesel||6"||Front|
BDS Pro-Ride coil springs are designed to withstand full coil bind & bounce right back to their original height, so no sagging springs. The polyester-based powder coating flexes with the springs to ensure long-term protection.
Part Number: BDS033611
- Diameter: 0.843"
- Rate: 425
- Length: 25.875"
- Inside Diameter: 4.17"
- Shot Peened for increased strength
- Hydraulic Pre-Set for less fatigue
- Designed to withstand coil bind
- 6" Front Coil Springs (Pair)
- Supplemental Drivetrain Limited Protection provided by 560Plus.com - 5 Year/60,000 Miles on Ford, Nissan, & Toyota vehicles and 5 Year/100,000 Miles on Dodge/Ram, GMC, & Jeep vehicles.
- Free, no cost protection for BDS customers
- Could save thousands of dollars on possible repairs
- An easy online registration process
- Available for most late-model vehicles
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.