Fitment: 2005-2015 Ford F250, F350, F450, F550 Super Duty. Can be used for 1999-2004 models for 2005+ axle retrofits.
One Up Offroad has answered the market yet again – bringing you the Adaptable Shock TowerTM (AST). Get rid of the flimsy OEM stamped sheet metal shock tower and upgrade to this beefy unit designed to fit all your needs. Like all One Up Offroad products, the AST is designed to be modular so it can adapt and grow to suit your needs for your build. Lifted, lowered or stock height, the AST will bolt right in to the OEM shock tower location.
The beauty of the AST is that it is the ultimate solution for your suspension needs. Starting with the option of using an OEM style coil spring, this system allows you to replace the pin-top front shock (which has limited options and lengths) with an eyelet style shock. This affords you countless options for shocks, from emulsion shocks all the way up to triple bypass shocks. Do you prefer remote or piggyback style reservoirs? Then choose your options below on how you prefer them mounted!
Want to start with a coilover shock or move up to one later? Not a problem! Remember, this is a modular system! Simply choose the coilover option when purchasing below and the coil bucket will be replaced with a coilover shock mount. For those who want to upgrade later, you can purchase those separately. And the best part? You do NOT need to replace the coil bucket – simply remove a few bolts and install the new mount. Keep in mind, the OEM stamped steel mount was never designed to run a coilover shock – so upgrade to the AST. Do it once, do it right!
Often imitated, never duplicated. Get the best – One Up Offroad.
This is designed for 5/8” shock bolts. It comes with the 5/8 upper shock bolts but not with the shock spacers that usually come with the shocks.
You must request 5/8 I.D. X 1 1/2” wide shock spacers when you order your coil overs no matter who you get your coilovers from. Shock spacers must be supplied by the shock manufacture to match the shocks.
Features and benefits:
- Fits stock, lifted and lowered applications.
- Utilizes the OEM shock tower fastener locations to ensure 100% correct fit.
- Raised shock mounting location – benefits lowered race truck applications to maintain wheel travel while using a race style shock. So, if you want to use a bypass shock to tune your suspension, you will not sacrifice wheel travel.
- Run up to a 3.0 bypass shock without interference.
- Shock fitment in the OE location : Multiple Bypass 2.0, 2.5 & 3.0 shocks - Smooth body 2.0, 2.5, 3.0 & 4.0 shocks - Piggyback 2.0, 2.5 3.0 & 4.0 shocks
- Designed to mount remote reservoirs - You can proudly display your reservoirs using specially designed One Up Offroad billet clamps on the AST.
- Start with OEM style spring and upgrade to a coilover shock without changing the shock tower. Simply change the upper coil spring mounts to the coilover shock mounts.
- Works with ALL BRANDS of coilover shocks.
- Coilover shock mounts have 4 offset mounting options to optimize reservoir mounting, hose routing and shock location position.
- Matching One Up Offroad Lower Coilover Shock Mounts are available.
- Mounts factory engine compartment components
- All components are powder coated or zinc treated to exceed OEM standards for corrosion resistance.
- CAD designed and cycled with OEM chassis models to ensure proper fit and clearance.
- Made with expertly welded laser cut steel, chromoly steel tube and precision CNC machined components to ensure the best quality in the industry for perfect fit and finish.
- All Grade 8 hardware and instructions included.
- The original Adaptable Shock Tower TM Upgrade invented and pioneered by One Up Offroad.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.