This product has been discontinued. Click here for an updated version.
Fits: 2005-2006 Dodge Cummins 5.9L
The BD Power Throttle Sensitivity Booster increase throttle sensitivity, and reduces laggy pedal feeling in your truck. Modern vehicles utilize an accelerator pedal position sensor to control engine fueling. Many of these vehicles respond slowly have poor throttle sensitivity. Much of this is caused by factory programming within the ECM. The BD Diesel throttle sensitivity booster corrects this by making the pedal more sensitive and boosting the vehicles responsiveness.
- Instant throttle response
- Diesel or Gas engines
- Quicker turbocharger spooling
- Easy to install with factory connections
- Adjustable sensitivity levels
- Reduce Pedal Lag
- Boost throttle signals by 50% or 100%
- No emission tampering
- 12-Month Warranty
- Optional Push Button Switch Kit available p/n 1057705
Part Number: 1057731
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.