|2004-2005||Dodge||Ram 2500 w/Auto Trans|
|2004-2005||Dodge||Ram 3500 w/Auto Trans|
The Banks Brake w/CBC-SmartLock is a total system solution with enhanced transmission control for exhaust braking to keep you and your third-gen on the road running safely and confidently. The Banks direct-mount, no-maintenance exhaust brake has electronics that monitor critical engine and transmission parameters to maximize braking efficiency, It dramatically cuts downhill speeds without using the wheel brakes. This keeps brakes cool and ready for emergencies and saves thousands in brake maintenance. Optimizes exhaust flow when not engaged.
Easy install, needs no drilling, cutting or modifications to stock wiring. Computerized Brake Controller and SmartLock (CBC). Computerized brake control (CBC) and SmartLock are included. CBC automatically senses throttle position, controls brake engagement and cuts out annoying brake noises. Fast warm-up function prolongs brake durability, and automated brake disengagement at low speed smoothes stop-and-go driving. Banks SmartLock locks the torque converter and raises line pressure to smoothly reduce vehicle speed and safeguard the transmission.
Part Number: 55225
- Controls Downhill Speed
- Value-Priced Braking!
- Saves brake wear-and-tear
- Pays for itself in reduced brake wear and brake maintenance
- A total system solution
- Direct-mount exhaust brake dramatically cuts downhill speed without using wheel brakes
- Includes Computerized Brake Controller/SmartLock
- For use on Automatic Transmission equipped trucks
- Fits 325hp engine
- Does not fit 2004 w/TPS
- Cast, large-bore brake housing assembly
- High-force 4.25 inch vacuum actuator
- Belt-driven vacuum pump with a serpentine belt for quiet operation
- Computerized Brake Controller/SmartLock
- Large butterfly valve with super-alloy shaft-and-bearing system
- Wire loom
- Mounting hardware
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.